TotalEnergies Marketing (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. is an affiliate of TotalEnergies, a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
TotalEnergies Marketing (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. has been officially operating in Cambodia since 1993. Throughout the country, TotalEnergies Marketing (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. has been involved in marketing various energy and lubricants products and services to its customers in both the private and public sectors. We offer a wide range of products through more than 100 service stations with over 52 Bonjour Shops, Industrial fuels, Aviation fuels and lubricants. Through the TotalEnergies Card, customers are offered a convenient way to make and manage fuel purchases. Other services offered include used oil analysis, tank installations and bulk deliveries to many of our Commercial customers.
In view of supporting its growth in Cambodia, TotalEnergies Marketing (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. is looking for a talented and motivated candidate for the position as follow:
Reporting Line: SFS Manager
1 Admin work
- prepare and create customer form
- follow up on account payment
- follow up on document being processed by various department
- back-office work in general
2 Stations Visits
- Shop, TQAC (Lube Bay), Car Wash at Retail Service Stations
- Perform internal SFS Audit
- Guide and train cashier on job visit
- Ensure shop guide and norm are followed by stations Review.
3 Order and Delivery
- To place order for various items (accessories) for the shops as required
- To receive the delivery of items after the order
- To deliver/send-off items (ex: coffee accessories) to various stations throughout the country
- To gather monthly shop turnover report
- To create various others’ report on a month and quarterly basis
- To prepare extra reports wherever required
1 Educational background:
- A bachelor’s degree student in relevant business field
- Good command of English for both writing and speaking, Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft office’s software
- Fast learner and willingness to learn new skill in an ever-changing job
- Good proficiency of English and Khmer language is required.
5 Period of intern:
- 6 months, up to 1 year
- Willingness to travel for the job
How to apply:
Head Office Address - #240 ANINA Building 6th Floor, Sreet 271, Sangkat Boeng Tumpun, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact Name: TotalEnergies Marketing (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
TotalEnergies Marketing (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. (previously called TOTAL Cambodge) is an affiliate of TotalEnergies, a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committe...