RAK Ceramics Centers Co., Ltd is a leading company in construction equipment and investment Company specializing in ceramics across Cambodia. RAK was established in 2016. Especially, the Company competes competently both nationally and internationally and is proud to be one of the fastest growing in Cambodia also. RAK ceramics Centers Co., Ltd is currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the positions:
Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 7:30am to 11:30am & 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Lunch time: 11:30pm to 1:00 pm
- Provide quality and timely administrative support to CEO.
- Maintain and coordinate an effective calendar and filing system, ensuring the CEO’s competing demands are effectively managed.
- Maintain and report on a current log of correspondence and commitments and chase up items approaching the due date.
- Produce quality documents and manage the CEO’s.
- Co-ordinate relevant staff responses and/or input into projects, programs, reports, correspondence and corporate issues.
- Support the CEO by proactively responding to enquiries from Elected Members, residents, staff and other customers with a high level of discretion, maturity, diplomacy and judgement ensuring exceptional customer experience.
- Maintain a high level of awareness of matters coming into and out of the CEO’s office to effectively respond to enquiries and exercise sound judgement on the manner of response.
- Prepare agendas and minutes of various internal and external meetings convened or attended by the CEO (or other agreed meetings). Follow up matters arising at such meetings on behalf of the CEO.
- Other duties are assigned from CEO if it is necessary and urgent.
- Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in Management, Business Administrative, or other related fields.
- Ability and commitment to perform effectively as an individual, in a team and across the whole organization.
- At least two-three years’ experiences in relevant skills;
- Be dynamic, smart and friendly;
- Integrity, commitment, team work, good interpersonal and
- communication skill.
- Excellent ability to manage a filing and management techniques.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Good commend in English and Chinese is a plus (speaking, writing
- and listening).
- Good computer knowledge (MS. Office, Internet & Email) and IT
- Good at critical thinking, problem solving, organizational and
- time management skills;
- The ability to work on your own initiative; attention to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different
- tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- Good attitude and ability to work under pressure and to tight
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to RAK Ceramics Centers Co., Ltd by using the information provided in the contact details and would like to be expected salary. Any information, please contact by phone number.
Salary and Benefit
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Annual Salary increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Internal and External Training
- Annual leave
- Special leave
- Sick leave
- Get NSSF
- Get net salary
- Provide uniform
- Other benefits
Phnom Penh Address - #59, Street 245, Sangkat Boeng Keng Kang Ti Bei, Khan Boeng Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact Name: R.A.K Ceramic Center Co., Ltd
092 557 111
086 310 048
RAK Ceramics Centers Co., Ltd is a leading company in construction equipment and investment Company specializing in ceramics across Cambodia. RAK was established in 2016. Especially, the Company competes competently both nationally and internationally and is proud to be one of the fastest growing in...