DB Schenker is the world's leading global logistics provider - we support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Integrated logistics resides at the world's most important intersections, where the flow of goods creates an effective link between carriers. Our value-added services ensure the flow of goods continues seamlessly and supply chains stay lean and optimized for success. Our business holds top positions in automotive, technology, consumer goods, trade fair logistics, special transports, and special events logistics. DB Schenker group has more than 76,000 employees worldwide in 2000 locations around the world.
With desire to expand our business in Cambodia’s market, DB Schenker Cambodia is looking for the position of Account Receivable Executive.
The core purpose of this role is to ensure and enable day to day operational stability and standardization across network in Ocean Department.
- Provide onsite and remote support to operational staff in all process and core system related areas
- Act as triage for all service failures, analysis of root cause, determine and ensure corrective action plans are executed
- Establish Super User Network in Region
- Establish and execute operational continuous improvement program
- Testing & Training
- Perform User Acceptance Testing against releases of core systems and/or new operational tools
- Identification of functions and offices/users where additional training required
- Creation/Validation of all operational training materials and user guides
- Organize and conduct both in class and webinar trainings
- Ensure regional adherence to global SOP and operational guidelines
- Documentation of regional SOPs and workflows
- Define process metrics, measures and establish baselines for on-going operational reporting
- Perform Operational Audits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ Sales & Marketing/ Foreign Trade /Economics or equivalent
- Solid understanding of Ocean Freight Operations
- Understanding of Supply Chain Logistics / Freight Forwarding industry
- Experienced in delivering well-organized and effective presentations and training.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic, and self-driven
- Good communication skill, efficiency in time management, high accuracy and patience and problem-solving skill
How to apply:
DB Schenker (Cambodia) Limited
Office Address - No. 78, 7th Floor (Ty Thai Heng Long Building) , Mao Tse Tong Blvd, Sangkat Boeng Trabaek, Khan Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone: 023 973 260 / 016 989 080
DB Schenker is the world's leading global logistics provider - we support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management.