Nippon Express services continue to expand the globe, achieving a five-point framework across Japan, the Americas and Europe, and stretching into the rapidly developing markets of East Asia, South Asia and Oceania. We see our role as a logistics consultant, providing one-stop business solutions that connect people and companies beyond national and regional boundaries, through diverse logistics modes, integrating land, air, and marine transport with current 43 Countries 262 Cities 700 Locations 20,741 Employees.
With dynamic and business growing, our Nippon Express (Cambodia) Co., LTD. has now seeking highly qualified processional to fill in the position base in Phnom Penh as the positions below.
HR and Admin
- Lead HR & Administration Department
- Develop and administration human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
- Develop HR & Administration Policy & Procedure
- Set up performance management process and staff KPI
- To support the company interviewing and selecting candidates.
- To ensure job descriptions and roles are advertised using agreed and established methodologies.
- Planning and delivering induction training for new staff.
- Working closely with all departments to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Produce and report on HR Key Performance Indicators in accordance with Company requirements.
- Provide HR budgetary reports when required.
- Promoting and implementing local labor law best practices.
- Employee Relations
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Undertaking regular salary reviews to ensure the company is a competitive recruiter in the market.
- To support the company Principal and company Leadership Team in matters of staff discipline and grievances.
- University degree/ Holding master degree
- At least 5 years’ experience admin & HR.
- Excellence command in English is a must, Japanese is a plus
- Computer skill (Microsoft office word, excel, Visio, outlook, power point)
- Be flexible and problem solving skill.
- Ability to work under tight deadline and pressure.
Interested candidate, Please Submit CV and Covering Letter with stating your expected salary via Email or office address provided in the contact detail. Only shortlist candidates will be notified and contacted by phone for interview. The documents received will not be returned.
Benefits and Conditions
- Working Time : 8:00 ~ 17:30 (Lunch break : 12:00 ~ 13:30)
- Working Day : Monday ~ Friday & Saturday : Half day
- Holiday : Legal holiday
- Annual and Sick Leave : We follow by labor law in Cambodia
- Salary increasing & Bonus : Based on performance.
- Insurance : Hospital - Surgical Insurance and Personal Accident 24 hours
How to apply:
Contact Name: Nhem Divatey
H/P: 096 286 1011 / 085 766 180
Address: 2nd floor of Regency Complex C, Unit No. C2/6, Preah Monireth Blvd., Sangkat Tumnob Tuek, Khan Boeng Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Nippon Express services continue to expand the globe, achieving a five-point framework across Japan, the Americas and Europe, and stretching into the rapidly developing markets of East Asia, South Asia and Oceania. We see our role as a logistics consultant, providing one-stop business solutions that...