- Prepare documents in the Office of Human Resources.
- Prepare staff list incoming and out.
- Relations with other departments.
- Facilitate staff insurance.
- Report new and incoming employees to the insurance company.
- Prepare staff contract
- Process and conduct report about the staff evaluation in probation and observation period.
- Control and monitor on monthly staff attendance (Head office and all Branches).
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Control on finger print reports for all staff.
- Prepare work permit
- Check Overtime
- Other tasks assigned by managers.
Essential Requirement :
- Female or Male from age 20 to 35 years old are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Experience in HR and related administrative roles
- Bachelor degree.
- At least one year of working experience.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Other spoken languages or working experience in telecommunication is an advantage.
- Be able to use Microsoft Office, internet and E-mail.
- Be able to work under pressure, friendly and quick learner.
Applications will not be returned. Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Candidates may submit cover letter and detailed CV to Human Resource Department, Camintel Co., Ltd at the address given below :
No.1 Cor. Terak Vithei Preah Sisowath&Vithei Phsar Dek, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Phone:(855)023 986 088 / 098 502 811 or E-mail: email@example.com
Closing date: October 31, 2020