Nippon Express services continue to expand the globe, achieving a five-point framework across Japan, the Americas and Europe, and stretching into the rapidly developing markets of East Asia, South Asia and Oceania. We see our role as a logistics consultant, providing one-stop business solutions that connect people and companies beyond national and regional boundaries, through diverse logistics modes, integrating land, air, and marine transport with current 43 Countries 262 Cities 700 Locations 20,741 Employees.
With dynamic and business growing, our Nippon Express (Cambodia) Co., LTD. has now seeking highly qualified processional to fill in the position base in Phnom Penh as the positions below.
- Prepare Tax Invoice, Debit Note, Credit Note to Local Customer and Nippon Group
- Prepare Monthly Statement to Customer and Nippon Group
- Follow up Pending Payment with Customers
- Record/Posting Received Payment into QuickBooks System timely manner
- Ensure Monthly Business Report are updated and accurate, meeting deadline
- Control and Maintain Customer Profile
- Prepare Outstanding Payment Report of Customer for Management Meeting
- Ensure invoice, receipt filled properly and kept according to Tax Statutory Requirement
- English proficiency in both speaking and writing.
- Basic knowledge and skill in using Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in Freight Forwarding/Logistic is preferable.
- Flexible mind, willing to learn new thing and adapt to international working environment.
- Flexible manner and ability to work under high pressure.
Interested candidate, Please Submit CV and Covering Letter with stating your expected salary via Email or office address provided in the contact detail. Only shortlist candidates will be notified and contacted by phone for interview. The documents received will not be returned.
Benefits and Conditions
- Working Time : 8:00 ~ 17:30 (Lunch break : 12:00 ~ 13:30)
- Working Day : Monday ~ Friday & Saturday : Half day
- Holiday : Legal holiday
- Annual and Sick Leave : We follow by labor law in Cambodia
- Salary increasing & Bonus : Based on performance.
- Insurance : Hospital - Surgical Insurance and Personal Accident 24 hours
How to apply:
Contact Name: Nhem Divatey
H/P: 096 286 1011 / 085 766 180
Address: 2nd floor of Regency Complex C, Unit No. C2/6, Preah Monireth Blvd., Sangkat Tumnob Tuek, Khan Boeng Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Nippon Express services continue to expand the globe, achieving a five-point framework across Japan, the Americas and Europe, and stretching into the rapidly developing markets of East Asia, South Asia and Oceania. We see our role as a logistics consultant, providing one-stop business solutions that...