TotalEnergies Marketing (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. is an affiliate of TotalEnergies, a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
TotalEnergies Marketing (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. has been officially operating in Cambodia since 1993. Throughout the country, TotalEnergies Marketing (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. has been involved in marketing various energy and lubricants products and services to its customers in both the private and public sectors. We offer a wide range of products through more than 100 service stations with over 52 Bonjour Shops, Industrial fuels, Aviation fuels and lubricants. Through the TotalEnergies Card, customers are offered a convenient way to make and manage fuel purchases. Other services offered include used oil analysis, tank installations and bulk deliveries to many of our Commercial customers.
In view of supporting its growth in Cambodia, TotalEnergies Marketing (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. is looking for a talented and motivated candidate for the position as follow:
Reporting Line: Transport Supervisor
1 Risk Prevention
- Monitor fleet movement using CCTV footage
- Detect risky behavior, aggressive driving, and fraudulent practices, and take immediate action to stop the event and report to supervisor/transporters.
- Analyzed triggered events on system and take immediate actions with Transporters/ Drivers.
- Coordinate with Transporters in maintaining updated Driver list.
- Register new zones, and drivers into System.
- Coordinate with Transporters, Dispatcher to have faulty equipment repaired/replaced/upgraded.
- Assist with accidents, fraud, and complaints investigation, by collecting all relevant supporting data and footages.
- Conduct random checks on driver teams by calls and/or toolbox meetings.
- Verify driver working/rest time before each trip.
- Promote safety culture and safe practices to Transporters and drivers.
2 Performance Control
- Submit daily reports on Fleet Movement using data retrieved from system.
- Host monthly toolbox meeting / Drivers/Transporters to discuss monthly driver performance and issues and submit the minute of meeting to all relevant stakeholders.
- Assist with driver appraisal preparation, by verifying Transporters’ submitted nominations.
- Summarize monthly driver/transporters violations to supervisor, for review and penalties.
1 Educational background:
- IT or Business Administration preferably from Logistics related field
- Basic understanding of logistic & supply chain in logistic operation, working with OBC (On-Board Computer) system, CCTV, or fleet telematics
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), E-mail (Outlook), Group Chat Application (Telegram/WhatsApp), Google Map.
- Good proficiency in English both Speaking and Writing
How to apply:
Head Office Address - #240 ANINA Building 6th Floor, Sreet 271, Sangkat Boeng Tumpun, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact Name: TotalEnergies Marketing (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
TotalEnergies Marketing (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. (previously called TOTAL Cambodge) is an affiliate of TotalEnergies, a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committe...