Role: He/she is an ethic Finance Administrator to organize our company’s day-to-day accounting and administrative procedures. This work includes maintaining records for all transactions, preparing monthly and yearly financial reports and processing payments. He/she have the responsibilities of auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and checking tax payments and returns. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Profile He/she should have an analytical approach with problem-solving skills and initiative. This work needs someone with a strong attention to detail and an investigative nature. On the same time, his/her experience allows him/her to manage his/her time wisely with the ability to prioritize the different tasks he/she has to deal with. He/she is able to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships. He/she is a leader to manage people and always represent and defense agency equity in any situation.
Main responsibilities include:
- Processing tax payments and ensure the agency’s law compliances
- Manage, record and track all payments from internal to external stakeholders
- Manage administrative staff under his/her direct responsibility
- Manage Human Resources payrolls and others relevant HR/admin obligations
1. Management duties:
- Provides advices and information by searching and analyzing accounting data and reports
- Follows-up any legal requirements and regulation changes from ministries or tax department, promptly advises the management on required actions to be taken.
- Advises on cash-flow to maintain a smooth running of the agency’s operations at all times. Flags potential shortfalls in a timely manner
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Constantly reviews and improves the accounting processes to ensure accounts are being maintained in the most effective manner
- Manages administration staff planning and routineActs as a role model to staff across the agency, acts as mediator in case of HR related issues
- Creates and maintains a values-based ethic to ensure that values, codes of conduct, policies and standards are understood clearly by all and adhered to in practice.
- Highlight to management any gap or issue that could affect the company’s operations or health
2. Tax Declaration
- Prepares and submit official client tax invoices as per official regulations
- Controls and submit official tax invoices from suppliers
- Guides audit company supplier by preparing and providing all necessary and accurate data on time and by validating the reports
- Ensures that monthly and annual closings tax declarations are correct and submitted on time
- Handles patent tax declaration and any others standard tax or legal obligations
3. HR obligation
- Manages monthly payroll, and ensures necessary deductions and reimbursements are processed against staff accounts
- Prepares Staff salary process for new staff by collecting needed documentation
- Keeps employee records up-to-date by overseeing and updating work permits and quotas, staff move in-out (case by case basis), group insurance and NSSF payments
- Solves daily admin staff’s issues when applicable
- Report staff issues to management
4. Finance control
- Organizes and maintains the bookkeeping to be able to report by department and main category of expenses/incomes
- Oversees all financial transactions (incomes and expenses) by entering full and accurate information in the system
- Maintains the agency’s finance IT system (QuickBooks) clear, clean, updated, and detailed enough to be able to report by department and by main expense/income categoryEnsures the monthly bank reconciliation as well as debtors and creditors statements are done, follows-up payments to make sure they are done on time
- Prepares suppliers payments by verifying documentation
- Checks financial transactions and documents to be sure they are accurate and follow the agency procedures
5. Administration work
- Manages Cleaner and Admin Assistant work and schedule (stationery and supplies stocks, deliveries, purchases, phone-call, office maintenance, guest welcoming, generator…)
- Collects and sends payments and any official documents at the earliest opportunity
- Prepares budget forecasts and Publish financial statements in time when required
- Ensures that cheque books, purchase order books, stamps, invoices etc. are up-to-date and are kept in a safe and secure custody
- Maintains server Finance and Admin organization and its related files on internal databases (google drive) clean, organized and up-to-date
- Maintains the office and facilities safe, secure, clean and well-organized
Office Address: # 36, Street 426, Sangkat Tuol Tumpung Ti Pir, Khan Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact Name:M.R.A Design Co., Ltd.
Phone: 023 238 550
M.R.A Design Co., Ltd is a Creative Consultancy specialized in Communication. Well established in Cambodia since 2014, M.R.A has acquired a strong local expertise working with many local development actors for social sector and private companies.Branding, Social Behavior Change Campaign, social medi...